Scubapro Aladin One Matrix Dive Computer
The Scubapro Aladin One Matrix Dive Computer is an ideal computer for recreational divers supporting air and nitrox mixes up to 50%. 16 tissue algorithm, upgraded screen bluetooth compatibility and user changeable battery.
Dispatched in 3 to 5 days
The Scubapro Aladin One Matrix Dive Computer with Bluetooth is an ideal single-gas dive computer for recreational divers supporting air and nitrox mixes up to 50%. The One Matrix boasts a host of new features and functions - from a new 16 tissue algorithm to an upgraded screen and Bluetooth compatibility, user changeable battery.
Upgraded with a host of new features and functions - from a new algorithm to an upgraded screen to Bluetooth compatibility, the updated Aladin ONE Matrix is ready to hit the water.
The most obvious improvement is the Aladin ONE Matrix's new LCD display that includes an eye-pleasing dot matrix section. Other upgrades include the replacement of the previous ZH-L8 algorithm with SCUBAPRO's time-proven 16 tissue compartment ZH-L16 ADT.
Improved navigation easily directs you through the menu using the two control buttons, the Safety Stop function now activates automatically (before it had to be manually activated).
Bluetooth Low Energy communication replaces the previous IrDA system, enabling dive data to be easily transferred, stored and analyzed on a PC or Mac as well as Android and iOS devices.
Depth-rated to 120 meters, the Aladin ONE Matrix is the essence of simplicity, making it an ideal computer for new divers and a great backup once they're ready to move up to more advanced dive computing.
This same simplicity - plus the ability to reset the system - also makes the Aladin ONE Matrix the perfect dive computer for diving schools and rental stations.
- Computer screen features an updated LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row.
- ZH-L16 ADT algorithm uses 16 tissue compartments and accommodates a single gas.
- Nitrox compatible from 21% to 50% in 1% increments.
- Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar.
- Visual and audible alarms keep you alert to your dive data.
- Back light enhances screen readability in low-light conditions.
- New automatic Safety Stop with timer makes it easy to perform safer ascents.
- Saltwater or freshwater modes, altitude alarm and dive planner with deco are included.
- Two buttons provide easy access to modes and the programming of basic parameters.
- Maximum operating depth: 120m.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery is rated for two years or 300 dives.
- Reset function is ideal for dive rentals.
- Dive data can be easily transferred, stored and analyzed on a PC/Mac, plus the system is also Android and iOS app compatible, all using the new Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Interface.
Download the Manual (Right Click on link and Save PDF)
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD