Scubapro Aladin One Matrix Dive Computer
Scubapro Aladin One Matrix Dive Computer is an ideal computer for new divers and a great backup once you’ve moved to more advanced diving.
Dispatched in 3 to 5 days
The Scubapro Aladin One Matrix Dive Computer is the essence of simplicity, making it an ideal computer for new divers and a great backup once you’ve moved to more advanced dive computing.
This dependable single-gas wrist-mount dive computer offers a host of new features. The most obvious is the new LCD display that includes an eye-pleasing dot matrix section.
The algorithm has been upgraded, improved two-button system navigation lets you move through the menu easily, the Safety Stop function now activates automatically, and modern Bluetooth communication replaces the previous IrDA system.
Scubapro Aladin One Matrix Dive Computer features
- Computer screen features an updated LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row.
- ZH-L16 ADT algorithm uses 16 tissue compartments and accommodates a single gas.
- Nitrox compatible from 21% to 50% in 1% increments.
- Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar.
- Visual and audible alarms keep you alert to your dive data.
- Back light enhances screen readability in low-light conditions.
- New automatic Safety Stop with timer makes it easy to perform safer ascents.
- Saltwater or freshwater modes and dive planner with deco are included.
- Two buttons provide easy access to modes and the programming of basic parameters.
- Maximum operating depth: 120m.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery is rated for two years or 300 dives.
- Dive data can be easily transferred, stored and analyzed on a PC/Mac, plus the system is also Android and iOS app compatible, all using the new Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy interface.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD