Scubapro A2 Dive Computer
The Scubapro A2 Dive Computer is designed for technical divers, CCR divers, and freedivers who appreciate the compactness and convenience of a wrist-style dive computer but demand functions that enable them to excel in their sport.
Dispatched in 3 to 5 days
The Scubapro A2 Dive Computer is designed for advanced divers, technical divers, CCR divers, and freedivers who appreciate the compactness and convenience of a wrist-style dive computer but demand the kind of features and functions that enable them to excel in their sport.
For daily topside use, the Scubapro A2 Computer offers full time keeping functions and a Sport mode.
When it’s time to go diving, the Scubapro A2 Dive Computer offers everything an advanced recreational diver wants and everything a technical diver needs. And because it’s designed with Human Factor Diving™, it incorporates cutting-edge biometrics that enables you to live your life in dive mode.
Features of Scubapro A2 Computer
- Air-integration monitors tank pressure and provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) calculations based on the workload from breathing.
- Smart technology wireless air-integration can handle multiple transmitters.
- Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation and workload.
- Digital tilt-compensated 3D compass allows for easy navigation.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZH-L16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates eight gases (21-100% O2) plus two in CCR mode.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for better diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Multiple Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Apnea, Trimix, Sidemount, CCR.
- Sport mode offers sport-related functions like a swim stroke counter, activity counter (pedometer) and stopwatch
- High-resolution matrix display with large numbers is easy to read under water, even in adverse conditions.
- Intuitive menu and four button controls make it easy to navigate through the system.
- Lightweight design is so comfortable on the wrist you won’t want to take it off.
- Modern design with full watch functions is perfect for topside time-keeping and underwater data tracking.
- Max Operating Depth: 394ft/120m.
- Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac.
- Firmware can be user-updated by going to scubapro.eu.
- CR2450 battery is rated for up to two years/300 dives
- Included: Protection foil, Quick Card, Arm Strap Extension, Read First (user manual is available online).
- Optional equipment: Transmitter and heart rate belt.
|Number of Gases||8|
|Gas Capability||21-100% Nitrox, Trimix|
|Algorithm||ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG|
|Operating Modes||Freediving, CCR, Scuba, Gauge, Swim, Sport|
|Display Type||Black & White|
|Memory Capacity||50 hours (estimated)|
|Estimated Battery Life||3-5 Years / 300-500 Dives|
|Number of Control Buttons||4|
|XL Dot Matrix Display||Yes|
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD