The insulating layer in the men's made-to-measure Santi BZ200 Undersuit is made of high-class compressed Thinsulate 200 type. This type of insulation absorbs less than 1% of moisture in relation to its weight, so even in damp conditions, Thinsulate retains its insulating ability. This breathable material guarantees the thermal balance in the body of the diver.
The Santi BZ200 is good for cold water – with a suitable base layer, it can be used for long dives in extremely difficult conditions.
Santi BZ200 Undersuit features
- Three pockets (two pockets on thighs, 1 chest pocket)
- Water-resistant cuffs
- Tapes, which supply air to the dry gloves
- Two-way zip
- Elastic waist shoulder gussets for free movement
- Wide (10cm) elastic ankle bands to prevent the suit rising up
BZ200 additional options
You can also request additional options free of charge. If you wish to add any of the below options, write it in the notes section at check out.
Please note that once the order has been placed with Santi, these options can’t be added, so it’s important that you let us know when ordering.
- Name patch
- P-valve hole (right or left side)
- Heating system adaptive holes
The outside layer is made of Polyamide, a lightweight but extremely durable and breathable fabric. The smooth and slippery outer shell provides help with getting into your drysuit.
- Thinsulate™ BZ200 Insulation
- Lining micropolar 140g/m2
- Weight 210g/m²,
- Warmth: 1.30 CLO
- Weight: 1.9kg