SeaLife ReefMaster RM-4K Camera
The SeaLife Reefmaster RM-4K Camera features brilliant 14mp still images and vivid 4K video in an incredibly small package that’s easy to hold and use alone or with attached lights like the SeaLife Sea Dragon.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
The SeaLife ReefMaster RM-4K Camera features brilliant 14mp still images and vivid 4K video in an incredibly small package that’s easy to hold and use alone or with attached lights like the SeaLife Sea Dragon.
The ultra-compact removable inner camera and robust external housing that mounts easily to a light tray. The easy, 4-button control system makes catching the action an effortless process.
The ReefMaster offers WiFi sharing ability, so you can wirelessly preview, download and share pictures & videos to a smartphone or tablet with the free ReefMaster app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
SeaLife ReefMaster RM-4K Camera features
The easy-to-hold ergonomic housing was especially designed for use underwater; while the housing is easy to hold and use even with one hand, the tough enclosure also features a unique closing system – a “Pressure Lock” thumb screw that exerts the optimal amount of pressure on the housings O-ring seal.
The waterproof housing encases the small inner camera and also stores a powerful drying agent called “Moisture Muncher” next to the camera that prevents internal fogging caused by heat and humidity trapped inside the housing.
With the expandable memory of the ReefMaster RM-4K, you can use Micro SDHC memory cards up to 128GB, ensuring you have room to shoot & save all of your video content.
It also has a time-lapse function – shooting at set time intervals and saving it as a video file or series of still images. For optimal results, especially when shooting 4K video, use Micro SDXC Class UHS Class 3 (U3) or Video Class 30 (V30) memory cards.
ReefMaster RM-4K Camera includes
- ReefMaster RM-4K inner camera
- ReefMaster underwater camera housing
- Battery for ReefMaster RM-4K camera
- Wrist strap
- USB cable 30”/75cm (USB-A to micro-B)
- Moisture Muncher 1-capsule sampler
Lighting is easy. Use the ReefMaster RM-4K with Sea Dragon constant underwater LED photo/video lights (or other LED light sources). There’s no flash or cable to sync to an external strobe. Simply turn your light on and adjust the intensity based on the subject, conditions and distance.
The compact RM-4K is easily expandable with popular SeaLife accessories, including one or two Sea Dragon Photo/Video/Dive lights, and available 10x close-up or super macro lens. Its 2.0” TFT colour LCD screen creates a sharp and easily visible display on the small camera.
ReefMaster RM-4K specifications
- 14-megapixel Panasonic® CMOS image sensor for sharp, colourful pictures
- 4K Ultra HD Video @ 30fps and 1080p HD video @ 60 fps
- 40m/130ft compact underwater housing with removable inner camera
- 140° Fisheye Lens – Get close to your subject and still fit everything into the picture
- Underwater colour-correction modes – Underwater Deep for diving and Underwater Shallow for snorkelling
- Easy 4-button controls for easy operation
- Wi-Fi – wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smartphone or tablet with “SeaLife ReefMaster” app (free download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store)
- Image Stabilisation – Electronic stabilisation reduces vibration and hand movement for smoother video recording
- Expandable memory using micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB
- Waterproof to 40m
- Compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel
- Focus from 12” (30cm) to infinity (10X Close-up Lens or Super Macro Lens optional accessory)
- Time-lapse shooting at set time intervals – saves as a video file or series of still images
- Removable Li-ion rechargeable battery – 900 mAh / 3.8V / 3.42Wh for 2+ hours video or 500+ images
- 2.0” 230K Hi-res TFT colour LCD
- Expandable with popular SeaLife accessories (One or two Sea Dragon Photo-Video-Dive Lights, Close-up Lens, Super Macro Lens)
Free App Name: ReefMaster in App & Play stores
Focal Length: 2.5 mm (35 film equivalent = 14mm)
Focus type: Instant fixed-focus lens
Shutter response time: 0.30 seconds (AKA Shutter Lag)
Focus Range: 12 inches to Infinity (30cm to infinity)
Field of View*: 140° diagonal Fisheye Wide Angle Lens
Shutter speed: 1/25 to 1/2000 second
Shooting modes: Single, Burst (3, 7, 15 or 30 photos @ 1 photo/sec), Time Lapse Photo and Time Lapse Video
White Balance (WB): Auto, Underwater Shallow, Underwater Deep, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent
ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 and 3200
Exposure Compensation: Exposure from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
Delay Timer: Off, 2 sec and 10 sec
LCD: 2.0” TFT LCD color display 230K resolution (240 * RGB * 320)
Memory: Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB (Sold separately). Important: Use Video Speed Class V30 (U3).
Read/write speed: 10MB/s
PC: Windows XP / 7 and up
MAC: OS 10.8 and up
1x USB 2.0 out (for charging battery and downloading to computer)
1x Micro HDMI out (for direct connection to HDTV)
Battery: Removable Li-ion battery (900 mAh / 3.8V / 3.42Wh)
Still images: 2+ hours (Approx. 500+ images)
Video: 1.5 hours at 1080p and 1.2+ hours at 4K
WiFi range: 100ft (33m) on land.
Waterproof: Individually depth tested to 130’ (40 m)
Shockproof: 3ft / 1m
Buoyancy: Negative; -17 grams underwater
Land: 0°F to 120°F (-18°C to 50°C)
Underwater: +33°F to +110°F(.5 °C to 44°C)
Storage temp: -20°F to +140°F(-29°C to +60°C)
Tripod mount: Standard ¼-20 tripod threads
Weight: 7.1 ounces (202 grams) UW housing w/ inner camera and battery.
Dimensions (LxWxH): UW Housing: 1.9” x 4.1” x 2.6” (4.9cm x 10.5cm x 2.6cm)
Inner camera: 1.3” x 2.3” x 1.6” (3.3cm x 5.8cm x 4.1cm)
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD