OrcaTorch D620 Dive Light
Orcatorch D620 is a light-weight and low profile primary canister dive light with a maximum 2700 lumens output and 3 power settings offering burn times ranging from 2.5 hours to over 35 hours.
Orcatorch D620 is a primary canister dive light specially designed for underwater adventure such as scuba diving and cave diving.
The newly designed switch can be locked when rotated 90 degrees, which not only offers easy and reliable operation but also avoid turning on the light accidently.
The light weighs 681g without battery, comes with a spare O-ring, handle, 4 x 18650 batteries, charger, carry case and an owner's manual.
- 2700 lumens output
- Burntimes: 2.5hrs at 2700 lumens, 8.8hrs at 800 lumens, 37hrs at 150 lumens
- Four 18650 Li-ion batteries (battery and charger included)
- 90°rotary lockable switch offers easy and reliable operation
- Easy-pack adjustable rotary goodman handle
- Depth rated to 150 meters
- Over-heat protection
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-discharge protection function
- Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
- The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
- Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis
- Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water
|Runtime||2h 30mins||8h 50mins||37h|
|Beam Distance||260m（on land）|
Light Head：83mm(Length) x 50mm(Diameter)
Canister：113mm(Length) x 54mm(Diameter)
|Net Weight||681g（Excluding Battery）|
|Accessories||Four 18650 Batteries, charger, handle, O-rings|
Notice: Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using four OrcaTorch 18650 Li-ion batteries (3.7 V, 3400mAh) under laboratory conditions. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD