OrcaTorch D630 V2.0 Tech Dive Light
The OrcaTorch D630 V2.0 Tech Dive Light (now with protective zipper case) is a perfect umbilical torch for cave and wreck diving. With a super-focus 7º beam, the light delivers up to 4,000 lumens with burn times ranging between 5 to 23+ hours on 3 settings. Its 90-180º angle-adjustable cable and low profile make it the perfect primary torch for sidemount and backmount diving.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The OrcaTorch D630 V2.0 Tech Dive Light is a perfect canister dive light for wreck, cave and sidemount diving with a super-focus 7º beam and a maximum output of 4,000 lumens providing 6000 Kelvin of light for up to 5 hours of runtime in its brightest mode.
The OrcaTorch D630 has three power modes, with the lowest setting giving it over 20 hours of burntime as well as a LED indicator of the battery level. The battery has also a USB out power port to support charging other instruments such as mobile phones on the surface.
The light cable is adjustable at the canister end, allowing 90º and 180º rotation positions, making it ideal for both side-mount and back-mount diving. Each end of the cable also has strain relievers to prevent accidental damage.
The OrcaTorch D630 V2.0 Tech Dive Light comes with an adjustable, and protective Goodman handle that can be folded to the front of the light head, protecting the light head during transport.
Constructed from aircraft-grade high-strength aluminium alloy, the torch boasts a diamond-grade hard-anodised seawater corrosion-resistant finish and is depth rated to 150 metres.
Features we love
We loved the most popular OrcaTorch D630 version one, and now OrcaTorch introduces the same reliability, robust structure and power in Version 2.0 with an upgraded low-profile titanium alloy switch.
What's so special about the D630?
Firstly it offers a really powerful light output with multiple modes, very long battery life, robust aluminium construction, and is still lightweight with great feel. The 90-180º angle cable routing from the canister allows for various backmount, sidemount and CCR configurations.
Other highlights of this unit include secure sealing of canister battery (long thread, triple o-rings), low profile switch, adjustable goodman handle that can fold back onto the light head for transport protection, 7-degree beam (more like 9-10º in use) surrounded by a wider 'halo' that covers most situations as well as underwater signalling.
OrcaTorch D630 V2.0 specifications
- Corrosion-resistant construction - depth rated to 150m
- High-strength A6061-T6 aluminium
- Suitable for both back mount and side mount diving
- Two-sided coated toughened front glass
- Lightweight with adjustable Goodman Handle
- Low profile titanium alloy control switch
- Safe lock prevents accidental switching on
- Uses 5* CREE LEDs, max 4000 lumens
- 7° super focus beam
- Beam distance 514m on land
- 5 hours long runtime at brightest mode (4000 Lumen)
- 7+ hours runtime on Middle mode (1500 Lumen)
- 23+ hours runtime on Low mode (460 Lumen)
- 6000 Kelvin
- Intelligent overheat protection
- LED indicator offers an instant update of battery status
- 89Wh rechargeable large-capacity battery
- Battery can be used as a power bank (USB out)
- Battery charging indicator displays the charging status
- Sealed battery pack (8x18650) can be removed from canister
- Reverse polarity protection prevents improper battery installation
- Over-discharge protection function
- Constructed from aircraft-grade high-strength aluminum alloy
- The latest diamond-grade hard-anodized seawater corrosion-resistance finish
- Waterproof and corrosion-resistant construction.
- Lifespan 50000 hours
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD