Aqua Lung Rogue BCD + Leg3nd Regulator Package
BCD+Full Reg Set: A top quality package consisting of Aqua Lung's leading hybrid (wing type) Rogue BC and top of the range Leg3end Elite regulator set including octopus and SPG, offering a quality diving experience.
Dispatched in 3 to 5 days
A flasghip package of Aqua Lung's best hybrid (wing type) Rogue BC and top of the range Leg3end Elite regulator set including octopus and SPG, offering a quality diving experience to those seeking the streamlining and functionality of a back inflation wing in a soft back jacket design with excellent breathing performance at any depth.
This BC+regulator set package consists of the Aqua Lung Rogue back inflation BCD which is a perfect combination of minimalist wing design still retaining the most desirable features and comfort of a jacket style BC. Paired with the flagship Leg3end Elite regulator set. A package for single tank divers who seek the trim, feel and functionality that a back inflation cell offers, but with a soft backpack and a jacket style wrap - and without concessions on breathing easily at any depth.
- Aqua Lung Rogue BCD
- Aqua Lung Leg3nd 1st Stage
- Aqua Lung Leg3nd Elite Stage with Aqua Flex hose
- Aqua Lung Leg3nd Octopus with yellow Aqua Flex Hose
- Aqua Lung Submersible Pressure Gauge with HP Hose
Created for the accomplished diver who knows exactly what gear they want, the Rogue strikes the perfect combination of personalisation and minimal design. Utilising Aqua Lung’s patent pending ModLock connectors, the Rogue allows divers to dive their way thanks to the Rogue’s easily interchangeable size and accessory configurations. With a 15L/35lb lift capacity, SureLock II weights, 2 folding pockets, and stainless steel D-rings - this BC comes standard with all the bells and whistles you want, without all the fluff you don’t. When it comes to your gear, make every dive personal.
- Create 27 possible sizes for the perfect fit for every diver
- Webbed daisy chain, often found on military gear, provides multiple attachment points for your accessories
SureLock II™ Weight System (patented) - allows you to easily insert the weight pouch and an audible “click” lets you know the weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the weights can be released with a firm pull of the handle.
- 15L/35lbs lift capacity.
- Overall weight less than 2.2kg.
- Upper and lower right pull dump
- 4 Stainless Steel D-rings for streamlined accessory attachment
- Chest strap for personalised comfort
Which size is right for you? Check out the Aqua Lung BCD Size Chart.
Aqua Lung Leg3nd (Legend) Elite Regulator Set
Aqua Lung's flagship of regulators, the Leg3nd Elite, gives divers unprecedented capabilities by providing perfect precision and enhanced ergonomics at your fingertips. Advanced divers appreciate the independent micro adjustments to fine-tune their own individual breathing preferences.
Leg3nd First Stage
When the first stage is not connected to a cylinder valve, the Auto Closure Device (ACD) keeps the inlet shut to protect the first stage internal parts from contamination and corrosive water:
- Preserves the internal lubrication
- Keeps the inlet filter clean and dry
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
Exceptional cold-water performance is achieved by modernizing Aqua Lung's three anti-freeze properties. Where there's no moisture, there's no ice. The LEG3ND's integrated dry chamber keeps inner components clean and dry by isolating them from the outside environment. Deep ribs create a large heat exchange surface area that helps to prevent ice forming on the mechanism (+30% vs Glacia / +70% vs Legend 2). The new overmolded cap delays ice forming over the external diaphragm
- Auto-Balanced (also known as Over-Balanced).
- Progressive increase of the working pressure to maintain optimum breathing efforts. Depending on the diver's depth, the working pressure of the first stage is automatically elevated to counteract the increased breathing air density.
- Ergonomically shaped DIN and YOKE screws made of a bi-material “Soft Grip” surface provide a better hold when installing or removing the first stage – especially with cold hands. Channeled YOKE screw to prevent water retention.
- Specialized ACD Dust cap attached to the regulator body to protect the inlet fitting and the ACD system from impacts or damage.
- Perfectly positioned HP and MP ports provide optimal hose routing.
Leg3nd Elite Second Stage
Designed and built in France, the Aqua Lung Elite second stage boasts all the outstanding features of the original Le3end but also offers extra feautues including complete independent control over the ease of breathing with a Venturi lever as well as a cracking resistance control knob on one side. The controls of the high-performance Leg3nd Elite are easy to use at any depth with thick or dry gloves.
- New front cover opening channels allow water to flow sideways over the diaphragm. Radial openings prevent freeflows when diving in stronger currents. Openings widened to reduce peak inspiratory flow by an impressive 20%.
- New overmolded exhaust cover made of elastomer with a “soft touch” effect.
- Overmolded wide air purge area makes regulator purging easier. Purge depth controller optimizes air flow with minimal effort.
- Patented Comfobite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and secures the second stage more comfortably. Detachable and reusable mouthpiece clamp allows a quick and simple tool-free mouthpiece change without plastic waste.
- The enlarged heat exchanger helps to prevent freezing of the second stage mechanism.
Air channel deflector:
- Directs the air flow evenly during the inhalation phase
- Streamlined bi-material deflector lowers the exhalation effort
The Aqua Lung Leg3nd Octopus excels when performance is your highest priority, sharing the same breathing characteristics with the Leg3nd Elite. With its updated and ergonomic design the familiar Venturi switch is a breeze to control so you can focus on your dive.
- New front cover opening channels allow water to flow sideways over the diaphragm
- Radial openings to prevent freeflows when diving in stronger currents
- Openings widened to reduce peak inspiratory flow by an impressive 20%
- New overmolded exhaust cover made of elastomer with a “soft touch” effect
- Overmolded air purge
- Wide surface area makes regulator purging easier
- Purge depth controller optimizes air flow with minimal effort
- Patented Comfobite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and secures the second stage more comfortably.
- Detachable and reusable mouthpiece clamp allows a quick and simple tool-free mouthpiece change without plastic waste.
- The enlarged heat exchanger helps to prevent freezing of the second stage mechanism
- Air channel deflector directs the air flow evenly during the inhalation phase
Aqua Lung Single SPG
The Aqua Lung Pressure Gauge is a clear easy to read gauge which also gives you your current temperature. Available as a single pressure gauge or in combination with a depth gauge or depth and compass module.
- Easy-to-read scale up to 350 bar rated
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light
- Integrated temperature scale
- Nitrox compatible up to 50%
- Swiss made, shock resistant Bourdon tube
- One way safety valve
- Hose length ≈ 36"/ 91.44cm
If you're starting diving and want a long term term solution for gauging depth, time, temperature underwater and compute your dive profile with allowable bottom times, ascend speeds, safety stops based on multiple diving, check out our dive computers.
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD