Halcyon Weighted Harness Pocket
The Halcyon Weighted Harness Pocket provides convenient storage and flexible weighting. It has an internal pocket for weight. Two tri-glides allow the pocket to be used on either side of the waist.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Halcyon Weighted Harness Pocket combines the features of the Halcyon bellows pocket with the utility to place weight needed ballast.
Space on a diver’s harness waist belt is always at a premium, and this pocket also serves as a handy way to tuck the long hose if the diver is not carrying a canister light.
Two tri glides allow the diver to secure the pocket to either Halcyon Cinch Harness ACB holders or the waist strap of a standard harness. The pocket can be secured to either side of the diver’s waist.
Halcyon Weighted Harness Pocket features
- Attaches to harness strap.
- Rigid design allows tucking of a long hose at the diver's hip.
- Constructed from 1000 denier nylon, with hook and loop style closure flap
- Drain holes secured by SS grommets
- Internal pocket for Halcyon diver's notebook
- Two internal shock-cord loops for attaching accessories
- Zip closure compartment for small accessories; small pocket contains two shock-cord loops
- Easily mounted on your BC system using the attached trim glides.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD