Dive Rite Transplate Harness
The Dive Rite Transplate Harness is designed for divers who want the support of a backpack-style harness for better weight-load distribution yet wish to dive with a hard metal backplate.
Designed like a mountaineer's backpack, the Dive Rite Transplate Harness disperses weight across the hips and back, minimising shoulder strain.
This hybrid Transplate Harness is designed for divers who want the support of a backpack-style harness for better weight-load distribution yet wish to dive with a hard metal backplate.
Adjustable straps adapt to various exposure suits and mean easy donning and doffing. The modular design allows for customisation with various pockets and accessories.
Dive Rite Transplate Harness features
- Shoulder pads constructed of 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric for tear and abrasion resistance.
- 5cm nylon webbing rated at 7,000 lbs breaking strength forms the shoulder and waist straps.
- D-rings on shoulder straps are slightly bent for improved access, and placement can be adjusted.
- Size Medium has only one D-ring per shoulder strap due to space limitations.
- Two waist D-rings, XT chest plates, belt buckle, cam strap buckles, and side plates.
- Shoulder straps feature pivot rings at chest level for comfort, fit, and load distribution.
- Acetyl resin-engineered plastic quick-release buckles on shoulders for easy doff and don.
- 2.5cm nylon webbing rated at 2,200 lbs breaking strength and a Delrin 2.5cm quick release buckle are used for a chest strap.
- Marine-grade stainless steel base plates allow for proper placement of shoulder straps. Plates can be moved forward or backwards on the waist strap.
- Weights: M 1.10kg, L and XL 1.16kg, 2XL 1.36kg
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD