Dive Rite Transpac XT Harness
With a streamline design, a mountaineer’s backpack style harness, and unmatched durability, comfort, and support, the Dive Rite TransPac XT performs at the highest level.
Dispatched in 2 to 4 days
From its initial design and release in 1995 to today, the TransPac XT has evolved through technology and relentless testing and diving to become one of Dive Rite’s signature products.
Developed by Dive Rite CEO, Lamar Hires, the TransPac XT design was born from expeditions in the remote karst region of Japan. Lamar’s expeditions to remote areas required rugged yet comfortable gear both in and out of the water, and the equipment had to hold up under extreme conditions and unlimited use. It also had to be versatile.
With this in mind, Lamar went to work designing the TransPac to meet the needs of the most extreme diver. All that he learned from 100s and 100s of dives in a vast number of locations was carefully implemented over time, making the TransPac BCD/harness system what it is today; a superior diving system.
With a streamline design, a mountaineer’s backpack style harness, and unmatched durability, comfort, and support, the TransPac XT performs at the highest level. Whether side mounting caves in Mexico, diving doubles or a rebreather on wrecks in the Great Lakes, or casually diving a single tank on a shallow reef in the Grand Cayman Islands, the TransPac’s comfort, adjustability, versatility, and ability to accessorize make it the choice BCD/harness system for the serious diver.
Soft backplate. Flexible and comfortable on the back.
Wrap-around hip pads. Dual density foam pads provide cushioning and support and help distribute weight evenly across the hips and back.
Ergonomic shoulder pads. Double-foam pads under the webbing strap provide padding comfort to the shoulder area.
Lumbar support pad. Molded foam pad contoured in the right places with mesh airflow channels provides added comfort and instant water draining when topside.
Chafe-free comfort. The padded shoulder straps and hip straps provide a chafe-free diving experience.
Backpacking style waist belt. Supports and balances weight across the hips and back for even distribution of weight in and out of the water.
Load distribution. The chest strap along with the crotch strap work together with the backpacking style waist belt and pivot ring shoulder straps to evenly distribute weight for maximum stability and comfort in the water.
- Shoulder straps and waist strap: Easily adjustable in length to allow for diving any type of exposure suit
- Crotch strap (removable): Pull adjustment to set the exact length needed to accommodate any type of exposure suit
- Cross-chest strap: Buckles across the chest with a pull adjustment to fine tune the shoulder straps in the exact position desired
- Shoulder strap transition plates allow for finite adjustments for the perfect fit Pull strap on the quick-release buckles between the shoulder straps and waist strap allow for fine adjustments and a perfect fit
- Shoulder strap attachment waist plates slide to allow for positioning on the waist strap at the desired location
- Up to six large D-rings depending on size
- Four small D-rings on backplate
- Scooter ring
- Waist strap cam buckle
- Two roller buckle cam straps
- Grommet mounting holes
- Epaulet for securing wing inflator hose
- Acetyl resin quick release buckles
- 2-inch (50 mm) webbing rated at 7,000 pounds breaking strength
- 2 x 36-inch (5 x 91.4 cm) cam straps
- 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) crotch strap
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD