Avatar 102 Airon Drysuit - Mens
The Avatar 102 Airon Drysuit is an innovative and superior design drysuit that goes further. Utilising modern and breathable fabric for increased resistance seamlessly combines comfort and durability. Telescopic torso, two technical pockets, slim fit and great mobility.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
Avatar 102 Airon Drysuit comes with a comprehensive range of features in a full, technical drysuit configuration: telescopic torso, two technical pockets, slim fit and great mobility.
The Avatar 102 Airon Drysuit pioneers with colour, prints, orange suspenders and exceptional hi-vis orange pocket. It is made for divers seeking innovation and superior design. Avatar’s philosophy remains centred around the benefits of diving in a modern, breathable membrane drysuit that provides exceptional comfort.
Innovative, breathable, four-layer 260g/m2 Oxford Nylon membrane material offers vapour-permeability and waterproofness. The Airon model uses thicker Cordura Nylon Oxford fabric on its top layer, offering increased wear resistance while maintaining its innovative breathability.
It's now available in 12 standard sizes for men with a women's model to be introduced later.
Technical drysuit features
- Advanced ergonomic cut eliminating cross-seams at underarms and crotch for unparalleled mobility and seam durability.
- Telescopic torso design for full body mobility and adaptability underwater.
- Internal suspenders and crotch straps ensure proper drysuit positioning on the body.
- Watertight front zipper with a protective suit fabric patch.
- Additional reinforcements on knees, elbows and a specially designed crotch patch for increased durability and abrasion prevention.
- Two large technical pockets with bungee loops and additional pockets, ideal for opening with dry gloves.
- Comfortable and flexible neoprene boots.
- Apeks valves.
- Latex neck seal with neoprene insulation.
- Santi Smart Seals system in the sleeves with latex wrist seals.
- Unique design with sublimations and a special pocket design for increased visibility while diving.
- Comes with a modern, comfortable drysuit backpack and neoprene hood.
Santi Smart Seal System is included
Avatar 102 Airon Drysuits come as a standard with most innovative and comfortable Santi Smart Seals® System. Soft rings allow fast and easy seal exchange for any seal you like or have at hand. The Smart Seals System allows quick and very easy seals exchange, without the need of special tools.
The Smart Seals system replaces the standard wrist seals attachment in drysuit cuffs and works with any type of wrist seals available on the market – latex or silicone. There is no need for specially designed or dedicated seals, meaning a diver can carry spares and change a torn seal in the field.
The Smart Seals System also gives the possibility of adding dry gloves using Santi Smart Gloves Ring System (purchase separately).
Avatar 102 Airon Drysuit specification
- Innovative, breathable, four-layer nylon membrane fabric
- 260g/m2 Cordura Oxford Nylon reinforcement in sensitive areas with a slightly thicker version
- Vapor-permeable membrane allowing increased comfort on the surface
- Special bonding of seams for maximum drysuit flexibility
- Available in 12 standard sizes for men; women's model will be introduced later.
AVATAR MENS SIZING
|Size||Height||Body Trunk||Inner Leg||Chest||Waist||Hips||Arm||Biceps||Forearm||Thigh||Calf||Boots||Neck seal||Hood|
AVATAR BOOT SIZING
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD