Atomic Z3 Regulator
The Atomic Z3 Regulator offers a unique combination of performance, ergonomics, features and materials. All in Atomics’ most cost-efficient regulator system without compromising performance or durability.
Dispatched 5 to 10 days
The Atomic Z3 Regulator offers a unique combination of performance, ergonomics, features and materials. All in Atomics’ most cost-efficient regulator system without compromising performance or durability. Pair it with Atomic Z2 Octopus.
Z3 Zirconium Regulator
Divers on a budget can experience virtually the same easy, natural breathing and corrosion resistance as the entire Atomic regulator line. The performance is delivered from patented Atomic exclusives, including the Jet Seat piston and AFC. The economy is achieved from the exclusive use of Zirconium-plated Brass materials.
Automatic Flow Control
You shouldn’t have to think about breathing when you dive. The exclusive Atomic AFC helps you breathe naturally at any depth without thinking about making adjustments.
The Atomic AFC eliminates the manual adjustment normally needed to regulate Venturi effect as you dive deeper. No dials to turn or buttons to push. A Rapid Adjustment Knob is included for special situations like surf entry or octo use.
When you turn your head to look at something interesting, you’ll look great doing it with the uniquely all-black Atomic Comfort Swivel. This exclusive Atomic design allows 30° rotational movement without hose pulling, binding or kinking. The Z3 version is precision-machined Brass with black PVD coating.
Jet Seat Piston
The Atomic Jet Seat system has no sharp edges that can damage the seat over time. Instead, Atomic employs a conical seat and blunt-end piston.
Atomic valve seats are precision machined from an extremely strong aerospace specification seat material. This design combination is the most reliable seat system in the industry and enables the seat to go 2-years or 300 dives without service. Diving performance is superior at even low tank pressure.
Atomic Z3 Regulator features
The Z3 packs a lot of performance into a 2.6 pound package (yoke version).
Z3 First Stage
- Chrome-plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Optional factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 7 LP on the fixed cap.
Z3 Second Stage
- Precision-machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium components.
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft over-moulded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp, like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Z3 hose features patented Brass Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables the entire front to be purged.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD