Atomic ST1 Regulator
Atomic ST1 Regulator has twice the strength of brass with the durability of Titanium. It delivers virtually the same corrosion resistance as Titanium at a lower price.
Dispatched 5 to 10 days
The first “Green” regulator ever designed, the Atomic ST1 Regulator is made of a special grade of 316 Stainless Steel that is 100% recyclable. The ST1 offers superior corrosion resistance and does not require Chrome or Nickel-plating processes that create environmental concerns.
ST1 Stainless Steel & Titanium Regulator
At Atomic, it’s all about the metals. The 316 Stainless Steel used in the Atomic ST1 Regulator has twice the strength of brass with the durability of Titanium. It delivers virtually the same corrosion resistance as Titanium at a lower price.
Environmental experts have classified Stainless Steel as the Green metal of the future because of its strength, ability to resist corrosion and ability to be recycled.
The Atomic ST1 Regulator is designed to breathe effortlessly at atmospheres below the surface while helping preserve the atmosphere above.
Titanium Second Stage components
While the first stage is a beautiful, bright-turned machine finish that will last a lifetime, the ST1 is corrosion-resistant inside and out. The same Titanium second stage components used in the T3 are used in the ST1.
Easy breathing is delivered by the patented Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice and balanced poppet, case and lever design. The ST1 is Nitrox-ready up to 40%.
The ST1 second stage offers the same renowned Atomic designs as the T3, including the patented AFC Automatic Flow Control with Rapid Adjustment Knob. A Stainless Steel Comfort Swivel hose allows a 30°effortless range of motion without pulling or binding.
Environmentally conscious topside natural breathing at depth
The Atomic ST1 Regulator is another industry first from Atomic Aquatics. The first stage is beautifully machined from a special grade 316 Stainless Steel that is twice the strength of brass with corrosion-resistance approaching Titanium.
The use of Stainless Steel means Atomic is doing its part for clean air when divers are out of the water. The legendary Atomic design means divers also breathe easily at depth.
Jet Seat Piston
The Atomic Jet Seat system has no sharp edges that can damage the seat over time. Instead, Atomic employs a conical seat and blunt-end piston.
Atomic valve seats are precision machined from an extremely strong aerospace specification seat material. This design combination is the most reliable seat system in the industry and enables the seat to go 2-years or 300 dives without service. Diving performance is superior at even low tank pressure.
Atomic ST1 Regulator specifications
All this Stainless Steel durability weighs just 2.3 pounds (yoke version), making the ST1 an excellent travel companion.
ST1 First Stage
- Beautifully machined from a special Atomic grade solid 316 SS.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
ST1 Second Stage
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft over-moulded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp, like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Hose features patented Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables the entire front to be purged.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD