Atomic M1 Regulator
The Atomic M1 Regulator has an expanded performance range to meet almost any diving condition. Caves, cold, deep, nitrox – the M1 is perfect for divers ready to extend their capabilities or accomplished technical divers.
Dispatched 5 to 10 days
The Atomic M1 Regulator has an expanded performance range to meet almost any diving condition imaginable. Caves, cold, deep, enriched air – the M1 is perfect for recreational divers ready to extend their capabilities or accomplished technical divers.
Pair it with Atomic M1 Octopus.
M1 Monel Regulator
Atomic metallurgy expertise drives Atomic to design the M1 Regulator for extreme diving. Monel parts are used internally in the first stage for high strength, corrosion resistance and oxygen compatibility.
316 Stainless Steel, multi-layer Zirconium-coated Brass, and Titanium are used throughout the second stage.
The M1 valve body is Zirconium/Nickel over Brass, and the Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice is Stainless Steel. The M1 is factory-ready for EAN mixtures up to 50% or Oxygen mixes up to 80% when special guidelines are followed.
The M1 first stage is chrome-plated brass and environmentally sealed at the factory to encase key internal components made of Monel.
The second stage features a thermal heat sink for cold water, a surge-protected front cover, and a super-dry exhaust valve for rough water. Add a super-wide exhaust deflector and an exclusive Atomic engraved heat-protecting jam nut for freeze protection to cover almost any extreme diving situation.
The Atomic M1 Regulator design includes the same Atomic ergonomic and performance features that rocked the dive world. Patented Atomic exclusives like the balanced Jet Seat high-flow first-stage piston and second-stage AFC Automatic Flow Control with Rapid Adjustment Knob combine to make the M1 both extreme and extraordinary.
Designed for Challenging Conditions
The Atomic M1 Regulator has an expanded performance range to meet almost any diving condition imaginable, whether Recreational or Technical. Accomplished specialty divers will appreciate this regulator designed to fulfil virtually any need or diving scenario. The M1 is built on the same platform as the world-acclaimed Atomic T2 and B2 regulators.
Jet Seat Piston
The Atomic Jet Seat system has no sharp edges that can damage the seat over time. Instead, Atomic employs a conical seat and blunt-end piston.
Atomic valve seats are precision machined from an extremely strong aerospace specification seat material. This design combination is the most reliable seat system in the industry and enables the seat to go 2-years or 300 dives without service. Diving performance is superior at even low tank pressure.
Atomic M1 Regulator specifications
It’s a beast in the water, but not a burden for divers with 2.6 pounds first and second stage combined weight (yoke version).
M1 First Stage
- Factory ready for Nitrox to 50% or Oxygen mixes to 80% when special guidelines are followed.
- Chrome-plated Brass body and Monel key internal components.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
M1 Second Stage
- Designed for cold water diving featuring a thermal heat sink and super-dry exhaust valve.
- Components made of precision-machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium.
- Patented Atomic Stainless Steel Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp, like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft over-moulded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- High-flow second-stage case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Surge-protected front cover for high current scenarios.
- Super-wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles for enhanced visibility.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD