Atomic B2 Regulator
Atomic B2 Regulator combines the signature second stage design and materials of the T3 with a Chrome-plated Brass first stage. The result is an incredibly high-performance regulator that is approachable for every diver.
Dispatched 5 to 10 days
The Atomic B2 Regulator gives divers a close alternative to the Atomic all-Titanium T3. The signature Atomic breathing performance is nearly identical.
The B2 Regulator is ergonomically designed to be the world’s most comfortable second stage, just like the T3.
The key difference is the chrome-plated Brass body of the B2 first stage, which is more economical without sacrificing performance. That’s why the B2 has garnered more awards from independent tests and reviews than any other regulator on the market.
Pair it with Atomic B2 Octopus.
Atomic B2 is highly awarded
The Atomic B2 Regulator has garnered more awards from independent tests and reviews than any other regulator on the market. The signature breathing performance of the T3 was engineered into the B2 with virtually the same corrosion resistance.
The difference is the metals used in the first stage, which are more economical without sacrificing performance. And the B2 ergonomics make it the world’s most comfortable second stage, just like the T3.
Automatic Flow Control
You shouldn’t have to think about breathing when you dive. The exclusive Atomic AFC helps you breathe naturally at any depth without thinking about making adjustments.
The Atomic AFC eliminates the manual adjustment normally needed to regulate Venturi effect as you dive deeper. No dials to turn or buttons to push. A Rapid Adjustment Knob is included for special situations like surf entry or octo use.
Divers also shouldn’t have to worry about turning, twisting or looking over your shoulder. The popular Atomic Comfort Swivel removes that concern by allowing 30° range of motion without hose binding, pulling or kinking. The B2 Comfort Swivel is polished Stainless Steel with black PVD coating.
Jet Seat Piston
The Atomic Jet Seat system has no sharp edges that can damage the seat over time. Instead, Atomic employs a conical seat and blunt-end piston.
Atomic valve seats are precision machined from an extremely strong aerospace specification seat material. This design combination is the most reliable seat system in the industry and enables the seat to go 2-years or 300 dives without service. Diving performance is superior at even low tank pressure.
Atomic B2 Regulator features
The B2 weighs just 2.5 pounds (yoke version), just 9 ounces more than the super lightweight T3.
B2 First Stage
- Chrome-plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Optional factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
B2 Second Stage
- All-Titanium construction and materials – same as the T3.
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft over-moulded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp, like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Hose features a patented polished 316 Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables the entire front to be used for purge.
- The elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD