Aqualung Dimension BCD
The Aqualung Dimension BCD for men incorporates the Wrapture harness system and the innovative SureLock II mechanical weight release system. The BCD is made of specially developed ResisteK material to withstand salt or chlorinated water without fading or abrasion.
Dispatched 7 to 10 days
The Aqualung Dimension BCD for men incorporates the Aqualung Wrapture™ harness system and the innovative SureLock™ II mechanical weight release system.
The Dimension BCD is made of specially developed ResisteK™ material to withstand the most rugged conditions in salt or chlorinated water without fading or abrasion.
Aqualung Wrapture Harness System
Patented swivel shoulder buckles and ultra-thin back plate provide unsurpassed comfort and prevent the Aqualung Dimension BCD from riding up on the surface.
Out of the water, the system allows you to stand up straight by keeping the cylinder close to your centre of gravity and transferring the weight to your hips.
Aqualung Dimension BCD features
- Safe, single-pull weight release with patented SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System. Up to 9kg.
- Made of new, technologically advanced ResisteK™ material to resist fading and abrasion in salt water and chlorine.
- SPG hose routings through the back keep your entire kit low profile
- Proprietary flat dump valves
- The bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation.
- The adjustable sliding chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system for added comfort.
- Additional dump option - Right shoulder pull
- Multiple pockets, D-rings, and knife attachment points make stowing and accessing gear easy
- Comfortable rolled neck collar
- Non-Ditchable trim weight pockets on the back of the BCD can hold up to 4.5kg of weight.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD