Apeks WSX-45 Sidemount System
The Apeks WSX-45 Sidemount System comes with the bladder, harness with crotch strap, D-rings, bungee and accessory butt pack.
Dispatched in 7 to 10 days
The Apeks WSX-45 Sidemount System comes complete with the bladder, harness with crotch strap, D-rings, bungee and accessory butt pack.
The bladder is constructed from ArmoguardTM, a super-tough material normally found in public safety diving and military products. This smooth material is ten times more abrasion resistant than standard CorduraTM (the material used on many other sidemount harness bladders), making this a wing designed with serious sidemount diving in mind.
The Apeks “SlideLock” sliding D-ring is brand new and unique to Apeks. It allows the diver to easily change the position of the cylinders as their buoyancy changes during the dive. No need to clip your cylinder on and off, simply adjust the position of the D-ring during your dive.
The two-piece plate system is adjustable to any torso length, making this a one size fits all harness. The WSX has individual webbing sections rather than one long piece running through the harness, which allows the complete Apeks WSX-45 Sidemount System to be quickly and easily adjusted.
Apeks WSX-45 Bladder features
- 200N (45lbs) lift
- Armoguard protects the bladder against abrasions in confined spaces.
- Reversible inflator can be mounted on left side, right side or the upper left shoulder.
- Grommets at lower corners allow for mounting bungee to keep the bladder streamlined to your body.
WSX-45 Harness features
- Solid 5cm (2”) webbing comes pre-assembled.
- Removable crotch strap made of 2” (5cm) soft webbing.
- 4x 5cm (2”) stainless steel D-rings (2 angled on shoulders, 1 angled and 1 flat on the crotch strap).
- 2x “SlideLock” sliding stainless steel D-rings on waist strap allow for easy adjustment of cylinders throughout the dive.
- 2x stainless steel drop D-rings along the lower back are for connection to the included butt pack, or for marker buoys, reels or other accessories.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel waist buckle.
- Two-piece stainless steel plate allows the torso length to be adjusted to fit any diver.
- Zippered Butt Pack with stainless steel snap hooks included.
- Weight pouches are mounted on the spine strap.
- Comes complete with two sizes of bungee and five stainless steel bolt snaps.
- Two grommet strips allow the diver to adjust the weight pouch and bladder based on their specific requirements.
- Additional trim pockets available separately.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD