The Apeks 1.4m SMB is a fully closed surface marker buoy which can only be inflated orally. Brass eyelets at the end of the SMB allow the diver to fold the unit and secure it into a floating loop using bolt snaps. Available in orange or yellow.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Apeks 1.4m SMB is a fully closed surface marker buoy which can only be inflated orally. Both sides of the SMB have high quality Solas reflective tape panels. Brass eyelets at the end of the SMB allow the diver to fold the unit and secure it into a floating loop using bolt snaps.
- Solas reflective tape
- Over-pressure valve
- Oral inflation valve
- Red colour for location marking and everyday use
- Yellow colour for emergency signals
- Unique oral inflation valve allows for easy one-handed operation in cold water.
- 2” stainless steel D-ring allows for easy attachment to your reel or spool.
- 2 x brass eyelets at the top of the SMB allow you to attach a torch, strobe or slate, they also enable the SMB to be folded and used as an emergency float.
- SOLAS reflective tape on both sides ensure maximum visibility in rough seas and darkness.
- Simple bungee closure system with enlarged rubber pull tab allows for easy stowage and deployment even when wearing gloves.
- 1.4-meter single breath oral inflate SMB.
- Fully taped and heat-sealed edges ensure the SMB is extremely durable.
- Reflective logo print.
- Overpressure relief valve with pull toggle ensures ease of use even when wearing gloves.
- Available in orange and yellow.
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD