Apeks Lifeline Guide 120m Reel - Grey
Leading the way in every sense, the grey Apeks Lifeline Guide Reel (120m) raises the bar in expedition focused diving equipment. This British built piece of fine engineering will take you to, and bring you back, from your next adventure. Designed to be used both left and right-handed. Other colours available: Orange | Purple | Green
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
Whatever your overhead environment, your guideline reel is one of the most important parts of your kit. Invest in an Apeks LifeLine Guide and you’ll have one of the finest reels on the market. It doesn’t just look good, it plays good. Designed to be used both left and right-handed, the Lifeline Guide is simple to operate, even if you’re wearing thick gloves. From the easy grip rubber handle to the over-sized locking screw, our reel allows you to concentrate on your dive.
- High grip rubber handle makes the reel easy to hold with or without gloves.
- High tensile strength and high visibility line is both extremely strong and visible in low light conditions.
- The stainless-steel attachment point allows for secure attachment of the reel to a D-ring, BCD or pocket.
- Ambidextrous configuration allows the reel to be used in both left and right hands at the same time as a torch.
- Oversized locking screw is easy to operate with or without gloves.
- Textured friction plate allows you to manually add tension to the spool when laying line.
- 120M of high strength high visibility line.
- Oversized locking screw.
- High grip rubber handle.
- Stainless steel attachment point.
- Supplied in plastic free packaging.
- Lifetime warranty (excluding line)
- Forged and anodised aluminium handle components.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD