Apeks Lifeline Guide 120m Reel - Grey
Leading the way in every sense, the Apeks Lifeline Guide 120m Reel raises the bar in expedition-focused diving equipment. This British-built piece of fine engineering will take you to and bring you back from your next adventure.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
Leading the way in every sense, the Apeks Lifeline Guide 120m Reel raises the bar in expedition focused diving equipment. This British built piece of fine engineering will take you to, and bring you back, from your next adventure.
Whatever your overhead environment, your guideline reel is one of the most important parts of your kit. Invest in an Apeks LifeLine Guide and you’ll have one of the finest reels on the market. It doesn’t just look good, it plays good.
Designed to be used both left and right-handed, the Lifeline Guide is simple to operate, even if you’re wearing thick gloves. From the easy grip rubber handle to the over-sized locking screw, Apeks Lifeline Guide 120m Reel allows you to concentrate on your dive.
- High grip rubber handle makes the reel easy to hold with or without gloves.
- High tensile strength and high visibility line is both extremely strong and visible in low light conditions.
- The stainless-steel attachment point allows for secure attachment of the reel to a D-ring, BCD or pocket.
- Ambidextrous configuration allows the reel to be used in both left and right hands at the same time as a torch.
- Oversized locking screw is easy to operate with or without gloves.
- Textured friction plate allows you to manually add tension to the spool when laying line.
Features of Apeks Reel
- 120M of high strength high visibility line.
- Oversized locking screw.
- High grip rubber handle.
- Stainless steel attachment point.
- Supplied in plastic free packaging.
- Lifetime warranty (excluding line)
- Forged and anodised aluminium handle components.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD