Tovatec Fusion 1050 Torch
TThe Tovatec Fusion 1050 Torch is a great all-around dive light with its adjustable 12˚ to 100˚ beam angle and 1050 lumen output. Put the light in video mode by simply attaching your light to one of our camera tray arms, then sliding the lens to 100 degree beam angle.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Tovatec Fusion 1050 Torch is a great all-around dive light with its adjustable 12˚ to 100˚ beam angle and 1050 lumen output.
This midsized Fusion 1050 is small enough to fit in your BCD pocket as a backup, powerful enough to be used as a primary light, and versatile enough for a video light.
With the adjustable beam angle, you can add an adapter to your camera tray arm and turn your light into a 180˚ video light.
The Tovatec Fusion 1050 Torch works with either lithium-ion rechargeable (included) or AA alkaline batteries (not included).
Tovatec Fusion 1050 features
- Light meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) FL1 standards
- Use with both lithium-ion and alkaline batteries
- 1050 lumen output
- Adjustable 12-degree (narrow beam) to 100-degree beam angle (wide beam great for video)
- 100%, 50%, 30% power level
- Emergency strobe
- Fusion 1050 with a semi-hard case
- Lithium-ion battery with charger
- Battery cradle adapter for AA alkaline batteries
- Extra O-rings & lanyard
- Instruction manual
Light Output : 1050 lumen
Beam Angle : Adjustable 12 - 100 Degree
Multi-function : Yes
100% . 50% . 30% . strobe
Color Temp : 5600-6600K
Weight : 9.24 oz. (without battery)
Size : 6.8" length x 1.7" diameter
Switch : Colour indication charge switch
Depth Rating : 328ft / 100m
Rechargeable Battery : 18650 Li-ion
Burn Time @ 100% : 2h
Optional Battery : 3x AA alkaline
Burn Time @ 100% : 2h 30min
* Please note real burn times as opposed to manufacturer advertised burn times vary according to temperature, quality and mAh of the batteries used and are often quoted based on tests in ideal conditions. LED bulbs will continue to work through burn times but will dim over time. We advise a spare set of batteries to cover a two dive day with a change in between dives
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD