Suunto DX Silver Dive Computer
The world's first watch-sized rebreather-compatible dive computer.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Suunto DX with USB, built on the award-winning Suunto D9tx, is the ultimate tool for open circuit and rebreather divers. It’s the very first of its kind to feature CCR compatibility. The premium design and materials, combined with the new superior Suunto Fused™ RGBM, make it the must-have instrument for your dive missions and everyday adventures.
- For rebreather and open circuit diving incl. trimix
- Titanium case with sapphire crystal glass
- Suunto Fused™ RGBM
- 3D compass, optional wireless air integration
FOR REBREATHER DIVING:
- A setpoint, non-monitoring dive computer with dedicated CCR mode
- Configure up to 3 different diluents
- Adjustable high and low setpoints,
- Custom setpoint during dive
- Automatic and Manual setpoint switching
- Possibility to switch to open circuit mode in case of bailout
FOR ALL DIVING:
- New, advanced Suunto Fused™ RGBM for CCR, technical and recreational diving
- Trimix support including helium and oxygen
- Gas switching between up to 8 gases
- 3D tilt-compensated digital compass
- Five modes: CCR, air, mixed gas, gauge, and off
- Optional wireless air integration
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software
Measurements: 46.8 x 46.7 x 17.3mm
Bezel material: Titanium
Glass material: Sapphire crystal
Case material: Titanium
Strap material: Elastomer
What's in the box?
Suunto DX Silver with elastomer bracelet and black elastomer extension strap, D-series USB cable, safety leaflet, quick guide, legal leaflet with warranty information, and Suunto logo sticker
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD