Suex XK Scooter
The Suex XK is durable, high-performance DPV for the most demanding professionals.
Suex XK is the DPV for technical/professional use. It enables long-range and cave exploration thanks to its Li-ION battery that offers 330 minutes at causing speed and 100 minutes at maximum speed (100m/min). Depths of up to 200 metres can be reached with XK.
Downloading the Calypso app offers easy access to a whole series of incredible information about your DPV. Motor, battery and Eron D-1 will always be connected to your app.
Combining the XK and Eron D-1 gives you access to the dashboard’s FULL mode, featuring a wide range of functions, including the recording of dive, depth and heading data.
DRIVe is a state-of-the-art integrated system for planning DPV underwater navigation and data collection during and after a dive. Thanks to this innovative system, all the devices in the Drive system provide the user with a series of strategic information for the management, navigation and safety of their dives.
- Charge indicator with nine high-intensity blue LED lights located at the rear of the scooter
- Patented locking system without hooks or screws, minimising the risk of snagging and eliminating the risk of accidental opening
- Fully mechanical safety system to cut off power in all conditions
- Patented system for releasing and refitting the propeller underwater without tools and separate parts
- Electronic propeller speed control device and Soft Start system for progressive starting of the motor
- Additional system to connect the motor to the battery in the event of a control board failure
- Battery/motor separator in transparent material for easy inspection of the motor compartment
- Ergonomically designed control handle for easy control of direction and speed
- Watertight separation of the motor compartment and the battery, for increased safety when diving and protection during preparation
Due to weight and size, the advertised shipping rates for Suex Scooters are valid only for shipments dispatched to UK mainland addresses. We do not offer max-cap global shipping for this product.
For international deliveries please contact us in advance of any purchase. If it is possible to ship the product to your country (certain restrictions apply) we will calculate the shipping rate at cost according to weight, dimensions and destination - and let you know.
|Use||Technical/Commercial Long Range/Cave|
|Weight without battery||17kg|
|Weight with battery||25kg|
|Material Type||Nautical Aluminium|
|Max Static thrust||N 370 (lb 83.2)|
|Run time at max speed/drag||100min|
|Run time at cruise speed||330min|
|Maximum operational depth||200m (tested to 300m)|
|Buoyancy/ trim||Neutral Trim and Buoyancy|
|In-water usage temperature||-5/+35°C|
|Nominal Voltage||36 Volt|
|Nominal Capacity||1340 Wh|
|Maximum recharging time||8 hours|
|Charger power supply||Volt 90/240 - 50/60HZ|
|Suex DRIVe System||YES (Eron D-1 monitor not included)|
|New Handle Design||YES|
|Sealed Motor Compartment||YES|
|NBS - Neutral Buoyancy System||YES|
|Made Salt Resistant||YES|
- Top speed is delivered with fully charged battery
- Diver: 70kg weight, 170cm high - drysuit - double 12L tank - horizontal trim
- Conditions: sea water - no flow/current
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD