Suex XJ-T Scooter
The Suex XJ-T Scooter is an underwater DPV for technical/professional use with an aluminium body. It has a NiMH battery that charges in just 4.5 hours and offers 75 minutes of autonomy at cruising speed and 35 minutes at a top speed of 85m/min.
The Suex XJ-T Scooter uses a NiMH battery that charges in just 4.5 hours and offers 75 minutes of autonomy at cruising speed and 35 minutes at a top speed of 85m/min. The XJ-T Scooter can be stored in the aircraft hold for easy transport to any location and in all conditions.
The aluminium body and carbon fibre PropLock propeller of the Suex XJ-T Scooter allows you to reach depths of up to 200 metres while maintaining full control of the dive with the Calypso App and the Suex Eron D-1 Dashboard, which connects to the motor, battery and the optional Eron D-1.
Suex XJ-T in full mode
Combining the Suex XJ-S Scooter and Eron D-1 Dashboard gives you access to the dashboard’s FULL mode, featuring a wide range of functions, including recording dive, depth and heading data (Heading).
Downloading the Calypso App gives you easy access to your XJ-T’s engine information and allows you to adjust the acceleration ramp.
Suex XJ-T Scooter features
- Charge indicator with high-intensity blue LED lights located at the rear of the scooter
- Patented locking system without hooks or screws, minimising the risk of snagging and eliminating the risk of accidental opening
- Fully mechanical safety system to cut off power in all conditions
- Patented system for releasing and refitting the propeller underwater without tools and separate parts
- Electronic propeller speed control device and Soft Start system for progressive starting of the motor
- Additional system to connect the motor to the battery in the event of a control board failure
- Battery/motor separator in transparent material for easy inspection of the motor compartment
- Ergonomically designed control handle for easy control of direction and speed
- Watertight separation of the motor compartment and the battery, for increased safety when diving and protection during preparation
Important shipping notice:
Due to weight and size, the advertised shipping rates for Suex Scooters are valid only for shipments dispatched to UK mainland addresses. We do not offer max-cap global shipping for this product.
For international deliveries, please get in touch with us in advance of any purchase. If it is possible to ship the product to your country (certain restrictions apply), we will calculate the shipping rate at cost according to weight, dimensions and destination - and let you know.
|Weight without battery||14kg|
|Weight with battery||20kg|
|Material Type||Aluminium Body|
|Max Static thrust||N 330 (lb 74.2)|
|Run time range||Full Trigger: 35min, 2.4km range|
60-2 Knots: 50min, 2.9km range
45-Cruise: 75min, 3.2km Range
|Run time at cruise speed||95min|
|Maximum operational depth||200m (tested to 300m)|
|Buoyancy/ trim||Neutral Trim and Buoyancy|
|In-water usage temperature||-5/+35°C|
|Nominal Voltage||26.4 Volt|
|Nominal Capacity||370 Wh|
|Maximum recharging time||8 hours|
|Charger power supply||Volt 90/240 - 50/60HZ|
|Suex DRIVe System||NO|
|New Handle Design||NO|
|Sealed Motor Compartment||YES|
|NBS - Neutral Buoyancy System||YES|
|Made Salt Resistant||YES|
- Top speed is delivered with fully charged battery
- Diver: 70kg weight, 170cm high - drysuit - double 12L tank - horizontal trim
- Conditions: sea water - no flow/current
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD