Scubapro Twin Jet Max Fins
The Twin Jet Max split diving fins feature a split-hydrofoil shape to deliver optimum power with minimum effort. Dual-compound construction enables Scubapro to fine-tune performance and optimize maneuverability.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
There are three primary variables to consider when selecting a fin: power, efficiency and fit. The more water a fin moves, the greater its kicking power. Furthermore, fins that transfer a greater percentage of a diver's kicking effort into forward motion are considered to be more efficient. TWIN JET MAX FINS do just that!
- Quick release easy adjust buckles.
- Semi rigid side rails for blade stability throughout kick.
- Bio-engineered soft foot pocket for seemless energy transfer.
- Vented area for hydrodynamic superior flow during upstroke.
- Bi-material blade for ideal blending of flex and performance.
- Proven patented split-fin technology.
All SCUBAPRO split fins employ a truly remarkable propulsion technology that uses an unconventional hydrofoil shape to produce forward motion with considerably less effort than any other conventional blade.
- This secret lies in the patented design, which allows water to flow between and around each of the twin blades, which flex independently to produce propulsion in much the same manner as a propeller.
- Blades are also angled to provide symmetrical power on both up and down strokes to achieve seamless propulsion.
TWIN JET MAX ADJUSTABLE FINS
- Patented split-fin propeller technology has been proven to deliver more forward motion with considerably less effort than traditional blades.
- Dual-compound construction blends the best characteristics of two different yet compatible compounds to achieve the highest level of performance.
- Drag-reducing vents substantially decrease resistance on both up and down strokes.
- Extended sole plate acts like a lever to enhance power stroke.
- Soft, vented foot pocket is bio-engineered for optimum fit and comfort while seamlessly transferring energy from the diver to the fin.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD