Scubapro Twin Jet Max Fins
The Scubapro Twin Jet Max Fins has a dual-compound design with a slightly stiffer blade with more feedback than expected in a flexier fin.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
The Scubapro Twin Jet Max Fins feature a dual-compound design that offers a slightly stiffer blade with more feedback than you might expect in a flexier fin.
A well-designed split fin is fast and manoeuvrable, enabling you to cover a lot of ground without cramping leg muscles or straining ankles.
Employing what's known as "propeller technology," the distinctive split hydrofoil shape of the Twin Jet Max blade allows water to flow between and around each of the twin blades, which flex independently to produce propulsion.
An extended soleplate provides additional leverage to improve the power transfer from foot to fin. Divers who like a bit more feedback to their kick will love the solid kicking performance and comfort of the Twin Jet Max Fin.
Features of Scubapro Twin Jet Max Fins
- Dual-compound design results in a stiffer blade that increases propulsion and optimises manoeuvrability.
- Patented split fin propeller technology produces more propulsion with considerably less effort than traditional blades.
- Blades are angled to provide symmetrical power, creating a smooth and stable kicking motion that gets you moving without wearing you out.
- Drag-reducing vents where the foot pocket and blade meet radically decrease drag on both up and down strokes.
- Semi-rigid side rails improve stability through the kicking cycle.
- Ultra-soft foot pocket provides lots of comfort.
- The foot pocket’s extended sole plate allows you to maximise the amount of energy you expend on each kick without wasting energy.
- Steel spring straps never need adjusting, making it even easier to don and doff the fin.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD