Scubapro Nova Scotia Semi Dry Suit - Ladies
Positioned between a traditional wetsuit and a neoprene drysuit, the Scubapro Nova Scotia Semi Dry Suit delivers the best of both worlds in cold water, temperate water, and multi-dive protection.
Dispatched 5 to 7 days
Offering a snug-fitting, flexible dive suit with good thermal properties and minimal water intrusion, the Scubapro Nova Scotia Semi Dry Suit is the perfect solution for staying very warm and relatively dry while virtually eliminating hydro drag, radically improving a diver's ability to move easily through the water.
With its 7.6/6.5mm thickness, easy-zip waterproof YKK Aquaseal Vislon zipper, improved plush lining to increase warmth and stretch, and a long list of convenience features, the Nova Scotia is the diver's answer to a comfortable, affordable semi-dry suit.
Positioned between a traditional wetsuit and a neoprene drysuit, the Scubapro Nova Scotia delivers the best of both worlds in cold water, temperate water, and multi-dive protection.
What is semi dry wetsuit?
Semi-Dry Suits – Semi dry suits are a wetsuit with seals and features similar to a drysuit but are made to allow some water. These suits have ankle, wrist and neck areas made of special material to reduce the flushing effect of warm water being washed out of the suit by cold water entering.
Scubapro Nova Scotia Semi Dry Suit features
- CE certified a Class A dive suit - rated for water temperatures ranging from 7ºC to 12ºC.
- Blind-stitched seams block water entry.
- Rear shoulder-to-shoulder YKK Aquaseal Vislon waterproof main zipper with heavy-duty plastic slider is flexible yet provides an excellent seal against water entry.
- Plush interior liner in the arms, legs and shoulder areas increases warmth and stretch.
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature KA brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use.
- Fold-under neck seal is ultra-comfortable and keeps water seepage to a minimum.
- Right thigh 3D pocket offers lots of room for carrying extra gear. The hood hook has been moved to the outside of the pocket for added convenience.
- Shoulders and kneepads feature anti-abrasion patterns and extra rubber prints to provide protection while adding a stylish look.
- Enhanced spine pad provides a welcomed cushion where the tank hits the diver's back.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- Hood included with Nova Scotia.
- Made from 100% Everflex neoprene for comfort and durability.
- Scubapro Nova Scotia are assembled using solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD