Scubapro Litehawk BCD
The Scubapro Litehawk BCD is the ultimate back-flotation travel BCD. Its lightweight, ultra-slimmed-down design and flexible backpack lay flat and compact for packing.
Dispatched in 3 to 5 days
The Scubapro Litehawk BCD is the ultimate back-flotation travel BCD. Its lightweight, ultra-slimmed-down design and flexible backpack lay flat and compact for packing. It’s a streamlined BCD that is well-suited for both tropical and temperate water diving.
The belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle can be cinched up snugly, and quick-release rotating shoulder buckles let you route the straps under your arms for a custom fit that’s also stable at depth.
But you can't fully appreciate the Litehawk until you get it in the water. With the tank secured by a lower primary tank band, an upper support strap and an adjustable yoke strap, the entire system locks in, ensuring a controlled, stable ride at depth. The Litehawk BCD carries no inherent buoyancy, so only minimal ballast weight is required.
Two basic accessory pockets are included, and four aluminium D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
Scubapro Litehawk BCD features
- Compact, lightweight design with a soft backpack makes it perfect for dive travel.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability.
- Low-profile, progressively-shaped rear air cell increases range of motion while decreasing drag.
- Tank band and strap system keeps tank secure and increases stability at depth.
- Three dump deflation system lets you dump air from various underwater positions.
- Adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle offers a snug fit for any body shape.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimise the routing of the padded shoulder straps to maximise fit.
- Two basic accessory pockets are included.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Four aluminium D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- With Balanced Power Inflator (BPI) and BCD hose
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD