Scubapro Definition 7mm Wetsuit - Ladies
The Scubapro Definition 7mm ladies wetsuit. Special tailoring and strategically placed panels in the chest area, sides, arms and legs, and behind the knees, create a suit that fits like a glove and provides extra stretch where needed most.
Dispatched 1 to 2 days
The Scubapro Definition 7mm steamer. Special tailoring and strategically placed panels in the chest area, sides, arms and legs, and behind the knees, create a suit that fits like a glove and provides extra stretch where’s it’s needed most.
Special tailoring and strategically placed panels in the chest area, sides, arms and legs, and behind the knees, create a suit that fits like a glove and provides extra stretch where’s it’s needed most.
Bigger abrasion resistant shoulder, knee and elbow pads provide maximum protection.
Available in mens and ladies sizes.
- E certified as a Class A dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 7ºC to 12ºC.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Infrared (IR) interior lining on front & back torso reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin, in combination with silver plush throughout for comfort and warmth
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- An innovative seamless single arm and leg stretch panels, with double zippered seals, make donning and doffing the suit even easier.
- Wrist and ankle zippers on women’s suits are extra-long for added convenience.
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with bigger abrasionresistant printed shoulder, elbow and knee pads, cover more exposed areas and increase long-term durability.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD