The Santi Heated Vest Combo Set includes the new Santi Heating Vest Flex 2.0, Santi 6Ah Battery and Thermovalve 303.
The Santi Heated Vest Flex 2.0 is perfect for divers who need more insulation than can be provided by 'passive' undersuits. The Santi Heating Vest actually actively helps to keep you warm, it is not designed to warm you up but to limit the rate at which you become cold. As such the heating vest does not feel 'hot' but it's effects can be felt.
Learn more: Santi Heating System Manual
SANTI HEATED VEST FLEX 2.0
Introduced in January 2020, the new Flex 2.0 Heating Vest was designed to provide the highest functionality and safety. Thanks to fabrics used, the vest provides thermal comfort even when a battery is not used.
Made of very flexible Climashield insulation fabric with weight of 180g/m2 it consists of three layers – breathable Climashield Contour insulation covered with two protective layers made of polyester from the inside and outside. The external layer has also windproof properties.
The newest version of Santi heating vest, thanks to new, non-quilted fabric quality provides more warmth towards the body. It generates better thermal properties and keeps the heat trapped closer to the body for longer.
The sides and crotch strap feature wide elastic bands to allow best adjustments.
- Handy pocket for power cord
- P-valve hose opening
- Wires covered with ultra-soft silicone isolation resistant to breaking
- Power cable resistant to high temperatures and cuts
- Power cable hidden in a handy pocket
- Ergonomic nesting and wires layout inside
- Weight: 180g/m2, isolation: 0.96 CLO
- Maximum heating temperature: 45ºC
- Maximum heating power: 55W
- Safety switch preventing from overheating and too strong current
- Use with appropriate battery source only and never over 12V !
SANTI THERMOVALVE 303
The Santi Thermovalve 303 completely replaces your exsisting drysuit inflation valve.
Unlike the Santi Drysuit Connector, it offers two functions in one device: drysuit inflation valve with an integrated connector for Santi heating systems. Select Si-Tech or Apeks as the diameter will be different.
Its great advantage is placing the cable with the E/O connector in the down position, with the possibility of turning the head by 270 degrees, which allows for trouble-free connection of the hopper cable both in the position of the connector to the right and left.
- Includes E/O Blind Plug
- Available with Apeks or Si-Tech thread size
- Unit hight 29mm
- Total length of the cables 55cm
- Works with power supply no higher than 12V
SANTI 6AH BATTERYThe Santi 6Ah Battery is small, ergonomic and extremely light at the same time. The battery can also be used for dive lights. E/O cord features a unique led illumination showing when the battery is on. Comes with dummy plug for the cord.
- Height: 11.5cm / Diameter: 7.4cm / Weight: 0.68kg
- E/O cord length: 60cm
- Charging time: 4-5 hours
- Operation depth: 100m
- E/O cord connector with unique led illumination
- Piezo switch
- Belt loop (no need for clamps)
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Material: polyacetal, POM, Delrin
- Includes E/O Blind Plug
- Charger included
- Santi Heated Gloves: 2hrs
- Santi Heated Vest: 1.2 - 1.5hrs
- Santi Heated Vest & Gloves: <1hr
SANTI Heating Systems Explained