The made-to-measure Santi BZ400X Undersuit has all the solutions you need as a diver. Santi has used the best materials, technologies and expertise to produce this undersuit with many features. BZ400X is designed for cold waters with temperatures less than 7°C making it also ideal for long deep diving with decompression.
With feminine details, the BZ400X is also available in a lady’s version, Santi BZ400X Ladies First.
Santi BZ400X Undersuit features
- Two side pockets
- One inside pocket on the left chest
- Reflective tapes
- Thumb loops that supply air to dry gloves
- Elegant and comfortable collar and yoke covered with softshell
- Two-way zip
- Reinforcing patches on knees, shoulders and back
- In waist-elastic gusset made of windproof fabric
- Shoulder and knee gussets allow free movement
- Inside suspenders
- Wide (10cm) elastic ankle bands prevent moving up the legs
- P-valve and heating openings
BZ400X additional option
You can also request a name patch free of charge. Just let us know by equating for it at check out by writing it in the notes section.
Please note that once the order has been placed with Santi, this can no longer be added, so it’s important that you let us know when ordering.
Best thinsulate material
Santi has used the best materials and available technologies for the BZ400X undersuit.
The Thinsulate™ BZ400 Insulation, recommended by 3M, provides effective insulation, resistance to moisture and breathability. It is one of the best insulation which can be used in undersuits.
It is compressed, does not take up too much space under the drysuit, and does not restrict the diver’s movement. It has a net layer, which makes the BZ400X even more durable and practically indestructible.
- Thinsulate™ BZ400 Insulation
- Lining: Micropolar weight 420g/m, warmth: 1.80 CLO
- Outside layer: Polyamide, Polyester
- Weight: 2.1kg