Aqua Lung Axiom BCD + Leg3nd Regulator Package
BCD+Full Reg Set: High-end scuba diver package featuring Aqua Lung's flagship Le3nd Elite Regulator, Octopus and SPG set with the comfortable and streamlined Aqua Lung Axiom BCD, boasting the proprietary Wrapture™ harness system.
Dispatched 7 to 15 days
This is a Hhgh-end scuba diver package featuring Aqua Lung's flagship Le3nd Elite Regulator, Octopus and SPG set with the comfortable and reliable Aqua Lung Axiom BCD, boasting the proprietary Wrapture™ harness system and many extras for optimal performance underwater.
Combined with the comfort and reliability of the Axiom which is one of the most streamlined jacket BC's in the world, this package is great value for money and will last you for years. The Axiom's Wrapture Harness and Surelock II Mechanical Weight Release systems as well as the strong and secure GripLock Tank band offer comfort and security both in and out of the water.
- Aqua Lung Axiom BCD
- Aqua Lung Leg3nd DIN 1st Stage
- Aqua Lung Leg3nd Elite Stage with Aqua Flex hose
- Aqua Lung Leg3nd Octopus with yellow Aqua Flex Hose
- Aqua Lung Submersible Pressure Gauge with HP Hose
The Axiom is a durable, full-featured BC that boasts amazing comfort and fit. This ADV style, wrap-around jacket has a super streamlined air cell and gets its noticeable comfort and support from Aqua Lung’s proprietary Wrapture™ harness system (pat. pend.). The Wrapture allows you to stand up straight in total comfort while the cylinder remains perfectly vertical and pulled in close. This comfort, along with the innovative GripLock™ tank band and the SureLock integrated weight system will make the Axiom the new standard for recreational divers. The Axiom comes in seven sizes and one color combination: black/charcoal.
Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.) – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed comfort and stability. Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the ability to stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical.
SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle.
The GripLock Tank Band is a strong, secure way to attach the cylinder to the BC. Gone are the days of complicated web weaving through multi-slot buckles. Predetermined détente settings make set-up simple. No adjustments are necessary when switching cylinders of the same diameter. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about pinching your fingers with GripLock’s innovative finger saver feature (pat. pend.).
- Uses a super streamlined air cell design making it one of the most streamlined jacket style BCs in the world.
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water.
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity and help provide proper trim in the water.
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe.
- Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets found on either side of the Axiom are secured with zippers
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife.
- Features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 1 plastic D-ring for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use.
Aqua Lung Leg3nd (Legend) Elite Regulator Set
Aqua Lung's flagship of regulators, the Leg3nd Elite, gives divers unprecedented capabilities by providing perfect precision and enhanced ergonomics at your fingertips. Advanced divers appreciate the independent micro adjustments to fine-tune their own individual breathing preferences.
Leg3nd First Stage
When the first stage is not connected to a cylinder valve, the Auto Closure Device (ACD) keeps the inlet shut to protect the first stage internal parts from contamination and corrosive water:
- Preserves the internal lubrication
- Keeps the inlet filter clean and dry
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
Exceptional cold-water performance is achieved by modernizing Aqua Lung's three anti-freeze properties. Where there's no moisture, there's no ice. The LEG3ND's integrated dry chamber keeps inner components clean and dry by isolating them from the outside environment. Deep ribs create a large heat exchange surface area that helps to prevent ice forming on the mechanism (+30% vs Glacia / +70% vs Legend 2). The new overmolded cap delays ice forming over the external diaphragm
- Auto-Balanced (also known as Over-Balanced).
- Progressive increase of the working pressure to maintain optimum breathing efforts. Depending on the diver's depth, the working pressure of the first stage is automatically elevated to counteract the increased breathing air density.
- Ergonomically shaped DIN and YOKE screws made of a bi-material “Soft Grip” surface provide a better hold when installing or removing the first stage – especially with cold hands. Channeled YOKE screw to prevent water retention.
- Specialized ACD Dust cap attached to the regulator body to protect the inlet fitting and the ACD system from impacts or damage.
- Perfectly positioned HP and MP ports provide optimal hose routing.
Leg3nd Elite Second Stage
Designed and built in France, the Aqua Lung Elite second stage boasts all the outstanding features of the original Le3end but also offers extra feautues including complete independent control over the ease of breathing with a Venturi lever as well as a cracking resistance control knob on one side. The controls of the high-performance Leg3nd Elite are easy to use at any depth with thick or dry gloves.
- New front cover opening channels allow water to flow sideways over the diaphragm. Radial openings prevent freeflows when diving in stronger currents. Openings widened to reduce peak inspiratory flow by an impressive 20%.
- New overmolded exhaust cover made of elastomer with a “soft touch” effect.
- Overmolded wide air purge area makes regulator purging easier. Purge depth controller optimizes air flow with minimal effort.
- Patented Comfobite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and secures the second stage more comfortably. Detachable and reusable mouthpiece clamp allows a quick and simple tool-free mouthpiece change without plastic waste.
- The enlarged heat exchanger helps to prevent freezing of the second stage mechanism.
Air channel deflector:
- Directs the air flow evenly during the inhalation phase
- Streamlined bi-material deflector lowers the exhalation effort
The Aqua Lung Leg3nd Octopus excels when performance is your highest priority, sharing the same breathing characteristics with the Leg3nd Elite. With its updated and ergonomic design the familiar Venturi switch is a breeze to control so you can focus on your dive.
- New front cover opening channels allow water to flow sideways over the diaphragm
- Radial openings to prevent freeflows when diving in stronger currents
- Openings widened to reduce peak inspiratory flow by an impressive 20%
- New overmolded exhaust cover made of elastomer with a “soft touch” effect
- Overmolded air purge
- Wide surface area makes regulator purging easier
- Purge depth controller optimizes air flow with minimal effort
- Patented Comfobite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and secures the second stage more comfortably.
- Detachable and reusable mouthpiece clamp allows a quick and simple tool-free mouthpiece change without plastic waste.
- The enlarged heat exchanger helps to prevent freezing of the second stage mechanism
- Air channel deflector directs the air flow evenly during the inhalation phase
Aqua Lung Single SPG
The Aqua Lung Pressure Gauge is a clear easy to read gauge which also gives you your current temperature. Available as a single pressure gauge or in combination with a depth gauge or depth and compass module.
- Easy-to-read scale up to 350 bar rated
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light
- Integrated temperature scale
- Nitrox compatible up to 50%
- Swiss made, shock resistant Bourdon tube
- One way safety valve
- Hose length ≈ 36"/ 91.44cm
If you're starting diving and want a long term term solution for gauging depth, time, temperature underwater and compute your dive profile with allowable bottom times, ascend speeds, safety stops based on multiple diving, check out our dive computers.
|Size||Height (ft/in)||Weight (lbs)||Waist (in)||Over the Shoulder (in)|
|XS||5'0" - 5’5"||100 - 125||30 - 42||33 - 41|
|S||5’2" - 5’7"||120 - 155||30 - 42||37 - 45|
|M||5’7" - 5’10"||150 - 165||33 - 45||40 - 48|
|ML||5’10" - 6’0"||160 - 190||35 - 47||42 - 50|
|L||6’0" - 6’2"||180 - 210||38 - 50||44 - 52|
|XL||6’2" - 6’5"||195 - 240||41 - 53||46 - 54|
|XXL||6’2" - 6’5"||230 - 270||44 - 56||46 - 54|
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD