Hollis DT Twinset Wing System
The foundation for the Hollis Double Tank (DT) Wing System starts with the new stainless steel backplate 2.0 with continuous loop solo harness. It has no buckles that can fail, and no extra parts that you don’t need.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
The Hollis Double Tank (DT) Wing System is minimal and simple, and designed for the rigorous demands of the discerning doubles diver. Made tough, it comes with all of the components for your backplate and wing kit in one, pre-assembled from the factory.
The foundation for the DT system starts with the new stainless steel backplate 2.0 with continuous-weave solo harness. It has no buckles that can fail, and no extra parts that you don’t need.
Rounding out the DT system is the new DT50 doubles wing and, with a radical redesign, it’s ideal for various sized double cylinders and colder waters. The DT50 also promotes greater lift towards the divers hips for better horizontal trim.
- A minimal and simple Hollis System
- Designed for the Doubles Diver
- Ideal for large double cylinders and cold water
- Solo harness ultra streamlined for simplicity
- Backplate Backpad 2.0 offers padding, lumbar support
Hollis DT50 Wing
- Lift capacity 50lbs / 23kg
- Welded flange and one piece retainer for servicing without the need for tools
- HD Laminated 1680D Cordura outer shell
- 420 nylon internal bladder
- Central elbow to avoid tank valve/regulator interference
- Lower left pull relief valve
- Cam band slots
Stanless Steel Backplate 2.0
- AISI 304 Stainless
- 4mm thickness
- Sandblasted finish
- Electropolished & chemically passivated
- Laser cut & CNC bent
- Weight 6.5lbs / 3kg
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD