Dive Rite XT2 Nomad Sidemount Regulator Set
Dispatched in 2 to 4 days
The Dive Rite XT2 Sidemount Regulator's ambidextrous orientation was made for sidemount.
The XT2 left hand regulator provides the perfect hose routing for the left tank paired with 60-inch Airflex hose and a right angle adapter. The hose no longer has to wrap around the neck where it can catch; instead the hose runs under the arm straight to the mouth using the angle adapter.
The XT2 right hand regulator pairs with a 22-inch hose for the right hand bottle, again with an angle adapter to avoid pulling.
Our braided Airflex hoses makes hose management easy and come standard with the XT2 Sidemount Regulator Package set up. Six inch SPGs can be mounted up or down, depending on diver preference for viewing ease.
- XT1 First Stage QTY:2
- XT2 Second Stage, right-hand
- XT2 Second Stage, left-hand
- 60-inch braided Airflex LP hose
- 22-inch braided Airflex LP hose
- Right angle regulator adapter QTY:2
- Compact 6-inch SPG QTY:2
- Regulator necklace
- Small swivel bolt snap
- Hose clip retainer
XT2 Second Stage Regulator
- Pneumatically balanced design gives consistent gas pressure for easy inhalation
- Venturi assist directs airflow from the valve directly to the mouthpiece producing smooth inhalation
- Easy grip dive/pre-dive switch avoids free at surface and is easy to use with gloves
- Adjustable design helps diver fine tune cracking pressure so breathing resistance matches diver personal preference
- Deflection ring works to maximize performance while deterring free flow
- Orthdontic mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue on long dives
XT1 First Stage Regulator
- Balanced first stage provides consistent gas flow regardless of depth and tank pressure
- Five low pressure ports and a swivel turret achieves optimal hose routing
- HP ports are angled 90-degrees from the DIN/Yoke fitting which gives the perfect angle for hose routing
- Environmentally sealed to protect against internal corrosion, contaminants and freezing
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD