Dive Rite Nomad LS Sidemount System
The Dive Rite Nomad LS Sidemount System has a diamond-shaped bladder with zero lift baffles. The Nomad LS can easily handle steel or aluminium cylinders.
The second-generation Dive Rite Nomad LS Sidemount System has a unique design that can easily handle steel or aluminium cylinders.
Utilising a diamond-shaped bladder with zero lift baffles, the Nomad LS Sidemount System allows the diver to trim out horizontally with minimal adjustment.
The extremely durable exterior SuperFabric™ material is resistant to the elements of diving, whether diving on a quiet reef, pushing deep into a cave system, or scooting through a deck opening on a wreck dive.
Deluxe style harness of the Nomad LS provides a customisable and comfortable fit for nearly any size diver. The harness can be easily replaced. The waistband is designed to sit lower on the diver’s hips, optimal for trimming out cylinders attached to the waist
Inflator routes from the bottom to optimise hose routing, while a shoulder OPV pull allows gas venting from a vertical orientation.
An adjustable bungee system allows the diver to choose between ring, loop, or independent bungees. The laser-cut adjustment plate allows for infinite adjustment to fine-tune bungee length.
Low profile buttplate is easily removed using stainless slides without un-weaving the harness.
The built-in weight system uses the 2-inch crotch strap, which continues up the back to add support. Block weights can be directly attached, while bag weight can be added using a Travel Weight Pocket.
Dive Rite Nomad LS Sidemount System specifications
- Outer Shell: SuperFabric™ with double ply 600 denier fabric
- Inner Bladder: Heavy duty 420 denier nylon laminated
- Lift Capacity: 35lbs (15.9kg)
- Bailout Bladder (Optional) Lift Capacity: 20lbs (9.1kg)
- 16” (30.4cm) corrugated with an inflator
- 1 pull-dump at the top, centre and one at the bottom/right corner of the wing
- Configurable with the corrugated hose on the left or right side
- Adjustable Bungee System: 30” of bungee for each side adjustment, a 2” Stainless Ring, medium quick link snap.
- Butt Plate: Reinforced nylon and 2 stainless steel rails for tank attachment.
- 2” (5cm) padded crotch strap with scooter ring
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware throughout
- Custom low profile angled D-rings on the chest, 2 on the waist, and 2 each on the shoulders straps
- One size fits all
- Weight: 5.7lbs (2.59kg)
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD