Bare Expedition HD2 Tech Dry Drysuit - Ladies
The Bare Expedition HD2 Tech Dry Drysuit boasts hardwearing features that minimise bulk and improve flexibility and performance in the water for technically demanding dives.
The Bare Expedition HD2 Tech Dry Drysuit is constructed out of Bare's most durable and abrasion-resistant fabric. It boasts hardwearing features that minimise bulk and improve flexibility and performance in the water for technically demanding dives.
Material ratings make it one of Bare’s most robust and longest-wearing suits, while simplified seam construction improves its durability and longevity.
Robust Trilaminate drysuit
The Expedition HD2 Tech Dry features a proprietary blend of lightweight and flexible heavy-duty nylon and cordura fabrics that improves the overall durability of the suit and extends the suit’s life.
Cordura RipStop fabric is woven with a special reinforcing technique that makes it resistant to tearing and ripping; Nylon 6.6 Trilaminate is a heavy-duty nylon trilaminate for exceptional durability, and M-PADZ knee protection is durable, flexible and abrasion resistant with Melco T5500 material.
Bare Expedition HD2 Tech Dry features
- Anatomically shaped torso, arms and legs eliminate excess bulk and improve aqua dynamics
- Low profile valves
- Lightweight, low-profile plastic dry zipper with protective zipper flap
- Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap, rear double anchor and adjustable quick-release front buckle
- Includes 4-point suspenders
- M-PADZ knee protection
- Includes Tech Boots & 2 Tech Pockets
- 2 large pockets w/ 5 bungee cords (3 regular / 2 thick)
- 2 needle “felled seam” construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double-taped reinforcement at “critical wear” seam points for added durability
- 2mm nylon/smoothskin “Smart Collar” with vented neck drain
- Removable inflator valve backer pad reduces discomfort as a result of the “squeeze” at depths
|XS Short||XS||S Short||S||M Short||M||M Tall||L Short||L||XL Short||XL|
CHEST - Around the fullest part
WAIST - Around the narrowest part
HIPS - Around the fullest part
TORSO - Top of the shoulder to crotch vertically
INSEAM - From crotch to floor
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD