Aqua Lung Lotus BCD
The Lotus is a back inflation BC designed specifically for women and incorporates Aqua Lung’s integrated Wrapture™ Harness System. The Lotus hugs the contours of the female body with specially curved shoulder straps and side lobes that provide better fit.
Dispatched in 3 to 5 days
The Aqua Lung Lotus BCD is a back inflation style BC designed specifically for women and incorporates Aqua Lung’s integrated Wrapture™ Harness System. With the Lotus, the Wrapture™ Harness System hugs the contours of the female body with specially curved shoulder straps and side lobes that provide better fit. Integrated weights are held securely in place with the SureLock II™ mechanical weight system.
- Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.) – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed comfort and stability. Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the ability to stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical.
- SureLock IITM Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – allows you to easily insert the weight pouch and an audible “click” lets you know the weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the weights can be released with a firm pull the handle
- HP hose routings through the back keep your entire kit low profile thus minimizing drag
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag
- Adjustable, removable chest strap for personal comfort
- A clever octo-pocket on the right lobe secures the octopus while keeping it accessible and visible throughout the dive
- Two large, easy-to-access utility pockets are found on either side of the Lotus
- Easy-to-access knife attachment points on the left lobe accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives
- Features 4 stainless steel D-rings and 4 plastic D-rings (1 is located inside the left pocket) for all of your accessories
- Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option.
- Rolled neoprene neck collar for comfort
- Non-ditchable weight pockets on the back of the BC help the diver achieve proper positioning in the water
- All sizes are capable of holding up to 30 lbs / 13.5 kg of lead weight
- Optional accessories include the Airsource, Squeeze lock knife and reflector kit.
While sizing is for guidance only and not exact, you can decide on size and lift required by taking a look at the Aqua Lung BC Size and Lift Chart.
|Style||Weight-integrated Back Inflation|
|Dump valves||Flat valves|
|Weight System||SureLock II|
|Tankband||Universal slotted tankband|
|# of D-rings||4 stainless / 4 plastic|
|Pockets||2 drop down|
|Ditchable weight||All sizes 20lb/9kg|
|Non-ditchable weight||10 lb/4.5kg|
|Lift Capacity (lbs/N)||XS/SM – 29/120, MD – 33/140, ML – 33/140|
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD