The Apeks 1.4m SMB is a fully closed surface marker buoy which can only be inflated orally. Brass eyelets at the end of the SMB allow the diver to fold the unit and secure it into a floating loop using bolt snaps. Available in orange or yellow.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Apeks 1.4m SMB is a fully closed surface marker buoy which can only be inflated orally. Both sides of the SMB have high quality Solas reflective tape panels. Brass eyelets at the end of the SMB allow the diver to fold the unit and secure it into a floating loop using bolt snaps.
- Solas reflective tape
- Over-pressure valve
- Oral inflation valve
- Red colour for location marking and everyday use
- Yellow colour for emergency signals
- Unique oral inflation valve allows for easy one-handed operation in cold water.
- 2” stainless steel D-ring allows for easy attachment to your reel or spool.
- 2 x brass eyelets at the top of the SMB allow you to attach a torch, strobe or slate, they also enable the SMB to be folded and used as an emergency float.
- SOLAS reflective tape on both sides ensure maximum visibility in rough seas and darkness.
- Simple bungee closure system with enlarged rubber pull tab allows for easy stowage and deployment even when wearing gloves.
- 1.4-meter single breath oral inflate SMB.
- Fully taped and heat-sealed edges ensure the SMB is extremely durable.
- Reflective logo print.
- Overpressure relief valve with pull toggle ensures ease of use even when wearing gloves.
- Available in orange and yellow.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD