Apeks MTX-RC First Stage Regulator
The cold water rated Apeks MTX-RC first stage features a unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the overbalancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The cold water rated Apeks MTX-RC first stage features a unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the overbalancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth. Over-moulded innovative endcap and environmental diaphragm, a forged 1st stage body offers maximum thermal performance.
- Suitable for cold water use (below 10°C / 50°F)
- The 5th 3/8” UNF medium pressure port includes a protective bumper when not in use.
- Forged first stage body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
- Angled HP ports for optimal hose routing and fitting of transmitters.
- Forged rotating turret with medium pressure ports in a parallel direction for improved hose orientation.
- Ribbed diaphragm clamp for improved heat exchange in cold water conditions.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible – Up to 40% O2 outside the EU (European Union).
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD